In a nutshell
This online Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) course has been designed for practising project managers who wish to expand on their existing skillset and gain an advanced understanding of how to manage complex projects. The course has a strong industry focus and offers a sophisticated and advanced-level program of study.
This course will benefit practising project managers who wish to advance their project management skills and enable them to work on increasingly sophisticated and complex projects.
Upon completion of the Diploma of Project Management, students will have a range of industry-relevant methods, techniques and tools at their disposal, empowering them with the ability to innovate and dynamically manage major projects in any sector or industry.
Qualify for tomorrow with Upskilled's Diploma of Project Management
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
In this project management course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBPMG516 – Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG521 – Manage project integration
- BSBPMG514 – Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG512 – Manage project time
- BSBPMG511 – Manage project scope
- BSBPMG517 – Manage project risk
- BSBPMG513 – Manage project quality
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.