In a nutshell
The Diploma of Software Development (ICT50715) course, offered online by Upskilled, will give you the education and training to be able to create new software products. You will have the skills and experience in programming and software development to fulfil project briefs and customise existing software products to meet client needs.
Qualify for tomorrow with Upskilled's Diploma of Software Development
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
In this IT course, the subjects you will study include:
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPRG520 – Validate an application design against specifications
- ICTPRG418 – Apply intermediate programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG527 – Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG529 – Apply testing techniques for software development
- ICTPRG503 – Debug and monitor applications
- ICTPRG502 – Manage a project using software management tools
- ICTPRG523 – Apply advanced programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG501 – Apply advanced object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG504 – Deploy an application to a production environment
- ICTPMG501 – Manage ICT projects
- ICTPRG508 – Create mashups
- ICTPRG515 – Review developed software
- ICTPRG604 – Create cloud computing services
- ICTPRG514 – Prepare for software development using rapid application development
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.