In a nutshell
The Diploma of Website Development (ICT50615) course, offered online through Upskilled, will give you technical skills and IT training in designing, building and managing websites. You will have the skill set and education to be a valuable member of a web development team or work independently as a web developer.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
In this IT course, the subjects you will study include:
- ICTICT515 – Verify client business requirements
- ICTWEB502 – Create dynamic web pages
- ICTWEB516 – Research and apply emerging web technology trends
- ICTWEB501 – Build a dynamic website
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTWEB503 – Create web-based programs
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a safe workplace
- ICTDBS504 – Integrate database with a website
- ICTDBS502 – Design a database
- ICTWEB506 – Develop complex cascading style sheets
- ICTDBS412 – Build a database
- ICTPRG509 – Build using rapid application development
- ICTWEB504 – Build a document using eXtensible markup language
- ICTICT511 – Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTWEB509 – Use site server tools for transaction management
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTICT503 – Validate quality and completeness of system design specifications
- ICTWEB508 – Develop website information architecture
- ICTWEB505 – Develop complex web page layouts
- ICTSAS505 – Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.