In a nutshell
Seeking a career in public health research or practice? Get skills in analysing data to improve health with the Graduate Certificate in Health Analytics from UTS Online.
In this health course, you’ll study approaches to analysing health data to improve the health of populations. It will also cover data analysis, epidemiology and biostatistics, visualisation, qualitative research methods, and much more.
Offered 100% online, this internationally recognised qualification has been developed in close consultation with industry professionals and provides a solid grounding of knowledge and skills required in any public health career.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completed a recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification; OR
- Submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies; OR
- Applicants who do not meet the above criteria for a threshold offer, such as applicants who do not have an undergraduate diploma or degree but whom have recent relevant work experience may be considered.
In this health course, the subjects you may study include:
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Qualitative Research
- Data Visualisation and Visual Analytics
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.