In a nutshell
From schools to the public sector, corporate and government organisations, health care and higher education – workplace learning, professional development and training are vital to enabling both organisations and professionals to innovate and respond to emerging demands. Learn how to lead and support professional and workplace learning in a range of settings with the Graduate Certificate in Professional and Organisational Learning from UTS Online.
Study 100% online and get the skill and know-how to develop customised changes to the challenges of professional and workplace learning and practice, lead innovative practices, evaluate learning and develop strategic workplace learning initiatives.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completed a recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification; OR
- Submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies; OR
- Applicants who do not satisfy the academic qualifications may still be considered for admission via the assessment of a CV and personal statement that outlines the applicant's interest in, and understanding of the course.
In this education course, the subjects you may study include:
- Professional Learning and Practice
- Leading Innovative Practices
- Evaluating Learning and Innovation
- Strategic Learning in Workplaces
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Enrolment Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.