In a nutshell
The pursuit of a sustainable future is gaining significant momentum, fueled by the power of science, data, technology, and shifting consumer demands. Visionary leaders are indispensable in guiding our collective efforts, and if you are the kind of person who wishes to contribute to the development of the sustainability in any business sector, this Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Leadership qualification from UTS Online could be just what you’re looking for.
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Leadership is a program specifically designed for professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of contemporary sustainability and develop the leadership skills necessary for informed decision-making and driving change.
This course will teach you how to:
- navigate the complexities of sustainable energy with expert leadership
- develop strong communication and evidence-informed decision-making abilities to lead teams confidently
- empower teams to implement long-term sustainable solutions
- influence policy to catalyse sustainable change through transformative best practices
- empower individuals across industries to take meaningful action on climate change
- gain a deep understanding of cutting-edge leadership and technology integration to overcome challenges.
This course is delivered 100% online, allowing you to effectively balance study with your other commitments.
What you’ll need
To enrol in this course, you must have completed one of the following:
- a UTS-recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification
- any tertiary-level study AND minimum of two (2) years relevant science industry, or sustainability-related work experience
- a minimum of three (3 years) relevant science, industry, or sustainability-related work experience.
While completing the Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Leadership qualification from UTS Online, you will study four subjects (24 credit points in total):
- Shaping Policies for the Future (6 CP)
- Sustainable Practices in Industry (6 CP)
- Science of Climate Change for Leaders (6 CP)
- Science and Big Data (6 CP)
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.