In a nutshell
The pursuit of a sustainable future is gaining considerable momentum, driven by the convergence of science, data, technology, and consumer demand. We need strategic trailblazers who have the ability to inspire and motivate others, leading the charge towards sustainable transformation by implementing effective policies and best practices. If this sounds like a future you, then this Master of Sustainable Leadership qualification from UTS Online could be just what you’re looking for.
The UTS Online Master of Sustainable Leadership course is tailored for professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of contemporary sustainability while honing their leadership abilities to make informed decisions and empower teams to instigate change.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- navigate the complexities of sustainable energy
- develop exceptional communication and evidence-based decision-making skills to lead teams with confidence
- empower your team to drive long-term sustainable solutions
- influence policy and spearheading sustainable change through transformative best practices
- inspire action across industries to address climate change
- gain expertise in cutting-edge leadership and technology integration to overcome challenges.
This course is delivered 100% online, allowing you to effectively balance study with your other commitments.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course, you need to have completed:
- A UTS-recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification
- A Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Practice, Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Leadership, Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Energy Technologies or Graduate Certificate in Science Leadership.
Local applicants with international qualifications must satisfy English language requirements with an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall score of 6.5 and a writing score of 6.0.
While completing the Master of Sustainable Leadership qualification from UTS Online, you will study 12 different subjects (72 credit points in total):
Core Subjects (54 CP)
- Shaping Policies for the Future (6 CP)
- Science of Climate Change for Leaders (6 CP)
- Sustainability Practices in Industry (6 CP)
- Science and Big Data (6 CP)
- Innovations in Energy (6 CP)
- Leading People and Change (6 CP)
- High Performance Science Leadership (6 CP)
- Communicating Science and Vision (6 CP)
- Leadership in Action (6CP)
Elective Subjects (18 CP)
- Technology Management
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
To find out more detail about electives, submit an enquiry to receive a free course brochure.
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.