In a nutshell
Establish yourself as an expert in technology with the Master of Technology Management from UTS Online.
Designed for analysts or managers with a technical background and business acumen, who have experience within IT projects and function, this masters course focuses on leadership, strategy, transformation and innovation skills tied specifically to working in technology-driven organisations, functions and initiatives.
Tailor your studies to align with your career goals and opt to sub-major in Enterprise Technology, Artificial Intelligence or Cybersecurity.
Delivered 100% online, this course will enrich your technical knowledge and understanding of how technologies interact with each other and are applied across business operations, empowering informed discourse and decision making in and across technical teams.
Study wherever and whenever you please with UTS’ online learning platform, allowing you to work full-time while attaining the technology management skills to take control of your career.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completed a recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification in a relevant field; AND
- Applicants need to satisfy minimum professional practice of at least two years full time (or equivalent), or alternative experience through their contributions to organisations and/or communities and/or start-ups and/or entrepreneurship may be considered.
In this technology course, you'll study 12 subjects with the option to tailor your studies in one of the following specialisations:
- Enterprise Technology (general pathway)
- Artificial Intelligence
Subjects you will study include:
- Building Enterprise Agility
- Digital Strategy: Aligning Business and Technology
- Project Design
- Project Application
- Leading Organisational Change
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Data Ethics and Regulation
- Cybersecurity Analytics and Insights
- Cybersecurity Management
- Artificial Intelligence for Enterprises
- Machine Learning
- Enabling Enterprise Information Systems
- Data Visualisation and Visual Analytics
- Data Processing Using R
- Data Processing Using Python
Why UTS Online?
Technology is driving change. At UTS Online we use the latest learning technology to help you get ahead and stay ahead in a changing world, faster.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia and ranked 11th globally*.
Our 100% online postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to access our world-class education wherever you are.
Our courses are created by leading industry academics who partner with organisations operating at the edge of progress.
The courses are delivered through an innovative and interactive online platform, designed by experts in online education who understand how to make lessons personal and engaging.
With UTS Online, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need for your immediate future as well as the capability to keep adapting as new technologies, new career environments and new social challenges change our world even more.
*QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
You'll have the support you need to succeed with a dedicated Student Success Advisor who will navigate and motivate you through to graduation day.