In a nutshell
Fast-track your career and gain specialist knowledge with the Victoria University Online Graduate Certificate In Business Administration.
This course is offered 100% online and is led by renowned facilitators and industry front-runners with strong connections in the business community.
During your studies you’ll cover four core areas such as a strategic management, marketing, financial analysis and corporate ethics, equipping you with the understanding and industry knowledge expected of future workplace leaders.
VU Online provides four layers of personalised, academic and non-academic support to its online students to help them create their success story.
Enhance your career prospects in less than a year – enquire today!
Study a Graduate Certificate in Business with Victoria University Online
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Applicants without an undergraduate qualification may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate based on approved work experience.
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis
Why Victoria University Online?
Internationally recognised as a leading university, Victoria University (VU) is ranked among the top two per cent of universities worldwide.
At VU Online, you can tailor your studies to fit around your busy schedule. Their programs are delivered through VU Online’s postgraduate Block Model, winner of the LearnX Live! Award 2021 ‘Best Online Learning Model’.
Their postgraduate online Block Model is designed to be flexible, interactive and student-centred. Instead of taking two or three units a semester, you will study one unit at a time, offering you more flexibility than traditional on-campus degrees.
VU Online's learning platform is a virtual one-stop-shop that helps you manage your study commitments 24/7. You will be able to access your coursework, resources, assignment details and individual feedback from facilitators, all in one place.
- A genuine online learning community.
- Interactive, immersive learning - no exams or textbooks to purchase.
- Delivered by experienced academics and facilitators.
- 1:1 support via phone, email or SMS, seven days a week and in the evenings.
- Small class sizes with a 25:1 student-teacher ratio.