In a nutshell
Harness the power of change and ensure it’s truly transformative with the Graduate Certificate in Change Management from Victoria University Online.
During your studies you’ll learn to cross-examine theoretical and philosophical approaches to change management and innovation across organisational contexts; appraise an organisation’s need and readiness for change; justify an agile approach to change management; evaluate the complexities of implementing organisational and technological change, plus much more.
Study 100% online with Victoria University Online’s award-winning postgraduate Block Model. This model recognises and accommodates the complexity of students’ lives and facilitates a predictable, manageable and connected online learning experience. Focusing on just one subject at a time, the six-study period a year model enables you to complete as many as six units per year to graduate faster.
VU Online provides four layers of personalised, academic and non-academic support to its online students to help them create their success story.
Enquire now to find out more!
Study Change Management with Victoria University Online
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Applicants with a minimum of five years approved work experience will be considered for admission to this course.
In this change management course, the subjects you may study include:
- Agile Project and Change Management
- Organisational Change Management
- Technological Change and Innovation
- Managing Change and Complexity
Why Victoria University Online?
Internationally recognised as a leading university, Victoria University (VU) is ranked among the top two per cent of universities worldwide.
At VU Online, you can tailor your studies to fit around your busy schedule. Their programs are delivered through VU Online’s postgraduate Block Model, winner of the LearnX Live! Award 2020 ‘Best Online Learning Model’.
Their postgraduate online Block Model is designed to be flexible, interactive and student-centred. Instead of taking two or three units a semester, you will study one unit at a time, offering you more flexibility than traditional on-campus degrees.
VU's online learning platform is a virtual one-stop-shop that helps you manage your study commitments 24/7. You will be able to access your coursework, resources, assignment details and individual feedback from facilitators, all in one place.
- A genuine online learning community.
- Interactive, immersive learning - no exams or textbooks to purchase.
- Delivered by experienced academics and facilitators.
- 1:1 support via phone, email or SMS, seven days a week and in the evenings.
- Small class sizes with a 25:1 student-teacher ratio.