In a nutshell
If you have a background in finance, or are looking to change careers and want to pursue further study, the Graduate Certificate In Finance from Victoria University Online is for you.
100% online, this course covers four specialised areas of finance and financial management, equipping you with the understanding and industry knowledge to add value to organisations of all sizes.
Designed and facilitated by industry leaders, this course meets industry standards and delivers the enterprise skills employers demand.
VU Online provides four layers of personalised, academic and non-academic support to its online students to help them create their success story.
There has never been a better time to broaden your financial knowledge and skills. Enquire online today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Applicants without an undergraduate qualification may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate based on approved work experience.
In this finance course, the subjects you may study include:
- Financial Analysis
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Finance
Why Victoria University Online?
Internationally recognised as a leading university, Victoria University (VU) is ranked among the top two per cent of universities worldwide.
At VU Online, you can tailor your studies to fit around your busy schedule. Their programs are delivered through VU Online’s postgraduate Block Model, winner of the LearnX Live! Award 2021 ‘Best Online Learning Model’.
Their postgraduate online Block Model is designed to be flexible, interactive and student-centred. Instead of taking two or three units a semester, you will study one unit at a time, offering you more flexibility than traditional on-campus degrees.
VU Online's learning platform is a virtual one-stop-shop that helps you manage your study commitments 24/7. You will be able to access your coursework, resources, assignment details and individual feedback from facilitators, all in one place.
- A genuine online learning community.
- Interactive, immersive learning - no exams or textbooks to purchase.
- Delivered by experienced academics and facilitators.
- 1:1 support via phone, email or SMS, seven days a week and in the evenings.
- Small class sizes with a 25:1 student-teacher ratio.