In a nutshell
The Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management), offered by Western Sydney University Online, prepares students to pursue careers in the human resources sector of a variety of business settings.
Throughout this comprehensive course, you’ll build a foundation of general business knowledge and skills while discovering how to contribute to a diverse and equitable workplace. You’ll learn how to manage people and approach issues from a stakeholder’s perspective; negotiation and advocacy practices for the workplace; foster career progression; and manage people’s learning and development in the workplace.
Delivered entirely online by specially trained coaches, this degree embraces a flexible approach to learning and is accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Cert III or Cert IV, in any field; OR
- Completion or partial completion of tertiary study; OR
- Work experience, in any industry; OR
- Completion of Year 12 HSC (or equivalent), with a minimum required ATAR; OR
- Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC); OR
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- Enterprise Law
- Managing People at Work
- Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- Enterprise Leadership
- Financing Enterprises
- Management Analytics
- Enterprise Industrial Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Managing and Developing Careers
- Human Resource and Industrial Relations Strategy
- Innovation and Professional Practice
- International Human Resource Management
- Negotiation, Bargaining and Advocacy
- People, Work, Society
- Processes and Evaluation in Employment Relations
- Reward and Performance Management
Why Western Sydney University Online?
Start your study journey with Western Sydney University Online and gain the same online degree in business, social science, human resources, marketing and more as you would on campus.
Enjoy an advanced digital learning environment that’s has been created with your needs in mind. Begin your course at a time that’s convenient for you, and log on and learn at a time and place that suits you.
Western Sydney University have a reputation for excellence, so you can be proud to graduate with a degree that comes from a uni ranked in the top 2% globally!
When you join Western Sydney University Online you’re also joining an engaged online community of fellow students and academics, who are committed to helping you succeed during you studies.
Chat to a student advisor online or over the phone any day of the week, reach out to specially trained online learning advisors, gain access to online assignment assistance and ensure your work is always on the right track, plus stay in touch with other students via WSU’s specially-built digital portal.