In a nutshell
The Bachelor of Business (Management), from Western Sydney University Online, is the ideal course for those wishing to pursue leadership and management roles in the business world.
Throughout this online course, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need to successfully lead a team in any size organisation, from small business to large corporations. You’ll learn how to promote organisational development; respond effectively to change and growth; understand business policy; carry out strategic management practices; initiate and lead business ventures domestically and globally; and explore change and innovation in the workplace.
This degree is delivered online by specially trained coaches, who will help you learn the fundamentals of business and understand how to make the difficult strategic decisions required of leaders and managers.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Cert III or Cert IV, in any field; OR
- Completion or partial completion of tertiary study; OR
- Work experience, in any industry; OR
- Completion of Year 12 HSC (or equivalent), with a minimum required ATAR; OR
- Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC); OR
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
In this management course, the subjects you may study include:
- Financing Enterprises
- Enterprise Leadership
- Enterprise Law
- Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business, Society and Policy
- Managing Operations
- Creating Change and Innovation
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Learning and Development
- Managing and Developing Careers
- Management Analytics
- Innovation and Professional Practice
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Managing in the Global Environment
Why Western Sydney University Online?
Start your study journey with Western Sydney University Online and gain the same online degree in business, social science, human resources, marketing and more as you would on campus.
Enjoy an advanced digital learning environment that’s has been created with your needs in mind. Begin your course at a time that’s convenient for you, and log on and learn at a time and place that suits you.
Western Sydney University have a reputation for excellence, so you can be proud to graduate with a degree that comes from a uni ranked in the top 2% globally!
When you join Western Sydney University Online you’re also joining an engaged online community of fellow students and academics, who are committed to helping you succeed during you studies.
Chat to a student advisor online or over the phone any day of the week, reach out to specially trained online learning advisors, gain access to online assignment assistance and ensure your work is always on the right track, plus stay in touch with other students via WSU’s specially-built digital portal.