In a nutshell
Master a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies in business administration while developing your leadership skills with an online qualification.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) & Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) from LET Training is a dual qualification covering the best and most current practices for business management and prepares you to take on a leadership role.
The Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) covers theoretical knowledge and a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to suit administration within a business or corporate context. On the leadership side, you’ll hone your cognitive and communication skills and learn how to analyse, synthesise, and transfer information.
Enquire about this online dual diploma today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual qualification, the subjects you may study include:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 - Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415)
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.