In a nutshell
Learn how to lead and manage effective, inspired teams and boost your career prospects by upskilling across a wide range of business functions.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB61015) and Diploma of Business (BSB50215) from LET Training is a dual qualification you can complete entirely online.
It’s ideal for those in, or with their eye on, a business leader position seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. The Diploma of Business covers areas including managing meetings, the recruitment process, workplace relationships, and risk.
On the leadership side, you’ll hone your cognitive and communication skills and learn how to analyse, synthesise, and transfer information.
Take charge of your professional development and enquire about this dual qualification of Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB61015) and Diploma of Business (BSB50215) today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual diploma, the subjects you may study include:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 - Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM501 -Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 -Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage workplace relations
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risks
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.