In a nutshell
Do you want to forge a dynamic career in Human Resources that will take you to a senior level?
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) and Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) from LET Training is a dual qualification that will help you develop broad skills in the core disciplines of human resources management and a range of leadership and management capabilities that can be applied to senior roles across various industries.
Delivered entirely online, you can expect to study competencies including managing workplace planning, performance management, recruitment and selection. On the leadership side, the focus is on cognitive and communication skills and how to analyse and synthesise information.
Put your HR career on fast-track and enquire about this course bundle today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this double diploma, the subjects you may study include:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015)
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 - Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618)
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 - Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.