In a nutshell
Take your leadership career in HR even further with LET Training’s online Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915) from LET Training.
Upon completing this online course, you’ll be equipped with new skills or build on existing ones in all areas of Human Resources Human including strategy, policy, managing organisational change and strategic planning. A nationally recognised accreditation, this advanced diploma is ideal for senior HR professionals ready to get accredited in their discipline and advance their career.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support AND interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.