In a nutshell
Are you a senior HR professional wondering “Where to next?”
Make that next step up possible with the Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915) and Diploma of Business (BSB50215) from LET Training.
This dual qualification can be completed entirely online and is ideal if you already have significant experience in HR at a leadership level and are looking to expand your skillset.
Topics covered include planning, developing and implementing diversity policies and leading and managing organisational change. The Diploma of Business covers a wide range of business functions including managing meetings, the recruitment process, workplace relationships, and risk.
Take the next step in your career and enquire today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this double diploma, the subjects you may study include:
Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915)
- BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage workplace relations
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risks
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.