In a nutshell
Gain the foundation for a successful corporate career with the online Diploma of Business (BSB50215) from LET Training! Study online and get equipped with essential management skills to take your next step up in the corporate world.
The nationally accredited course covers key business topics including how to lead and manage workplace relations, manage human resources services, facilitate continuous improvement and manage risks, to name a few. The course also provides practical instruction on how to manage personal work priorities and professional development
Study the Diploma of Business alone or in combination with a Certificate IV or Diploma in a number of different disciplines, including HR, Leadership and Work Health & Safety.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support AND interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage workplace relations
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risks
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.