In a nutshell
Solid business administrative experience is a valuable asset in all workplaces! Designed to build on your existing administrative skills, the online Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) with LET Training will take your business admin knowledge and career prospects to the next level.
Areas studied include managing payroll, implementing administrative systems, undertaking project work and leading teams. This course will prepare you to take the next step of your career into a leadership or managerial role.
Learn what, why, and how of business administration to excel your career. Enquire about the Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.