In a nutshell
Seeking a formal qualification for the wealth of HR and business experience you’ve gained over the years?
Get accredited with a Diploma of Business Administration (BSB5041) and Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) from LET Training.
This double diploma, designed by industry professionals, can be completed entirely online around your current commitments.
On the business administration side, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of how to facilitate continuous improvement, how to plan and implement administrative systems, manage payroll and meetings, plus more.
In the area of human resources, you’ll gain new skills on managing a broad range of human resources functions such as performance development, workforce planning and employee relations.
It’s ideal if you are a manager or executive assistant who needs a wider-than-normal knowledge of human resources management issues or have been fulfilling human resources and business management roles for many years and would like a formal qualification.
It’s time to get the edge and get qualified. Enquire today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual diploma the subjects you may study include:
Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415)
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB56018)
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 - Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.