In a nutshell
A huge range of career possibilities exists for those who equip themselves with a solid understanding of best practices in business and workplace health and safety.
Make that knowledge yours with the Diploma of Business (BSB50215) & Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) from LET Training.
The Diploma of Business (BSB50215) covers topics including how to facilitate continuous improvement, how to analyse and present research information, managing risk and human resources services. It’s well suited to those with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinator who seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) delivers covers foundational knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace including; compliance with WHS laws, responding to incidents, how to promote innovation in a team environment, how to contribute to implementing & maintaining WHS processes, plus more.
Expand your professional horizon! Enquire about this dual qualification from LET Training today.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual accreditation, some of the subjects you may study include:
Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage workplace relations
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risks
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- BSBWHS402 - Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing & maintaining WHS consultation & participation processes
- BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 - Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS407 - Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.