In a nutshell
LET Training’s Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) online course is the perfect way to upskill and advance your career in HR.
Delivered entirely online and designed by industry experts, the training from this course will help you prepare for more senior and managerial roles in human resources.
As a student of this course, you can expect to be trained across WHS policies, workforce planning, employee relations and recruitment, you will gain a broad understanding of HR processes and how they can be implemented.
HR is a field that is continually changing, so enrol today and make sure you keep up to speed with the latest developments!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this Human Resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 - Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.