In a nutshell
Human resource professionals are becoming increasingly responsible for workplace safety.
Develop your knowledge and skills across core functions of both HR and WHS with a Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) & Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415), an online dual accreditation from LET Training.
With the Diploma of Human Resources Management, you’ll gain new skills on managing a broad range of human resources functions such as performance development, workforce planning and employee relations.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety will help you develop your knowledge of foundational workplace safety areas and what is required to assist in managing these areas. Topics include compliance with WHS laws, responding to incidents, how to promote innovation in a team environment, how to contribute to implementing & maintaining WHS processes, plus more.
Get accredited and prepare yourself for various human resources and WHS advisor or officer roles across a range of businesses and industries with the Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) & Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) from LET Training.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual accreditation the subjects you may study include:
Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618)
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 - Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- BSBWHS402 - Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing & maintaining WHS consultation & participation processes
- BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 - Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS407 - Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.