In a nutshell
Hone the skills it takes to become a respected leader in your field with LET Training’s online Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) course.
Learn the essentials of what it takes to be an effective leader who can inspire those around you. In this nationally recognised accreditation in Leadership & Management, you will build skills in the area of team leadership, decision making, ensuring a safe workplace and the development and use of emotional intelligence.
Gain a new and valuable set of skills that’ll take you to the next step in your career. Enquire about the Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support AND interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this leadership and management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR511 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.