In a nutshell
Are you a HR professional with leadership aspirations? Learn what it takes to be successful in high-level management roles and take your knowledge and skills across a broad range of HR management processes even further.
The Diploma of Leadership and Management ( BSB51918 ) and Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) is an online dual diploma with LET Training.
Ideal for those with experience in HR who are seeking additional management skills to take their career to the next and want a formal qualification to go for that promotion or a new job!
In the area of leadership and management, topics include how to analyse the latest management theories, management styles, organisation strategy, risk management, and communication solutions.
On the human resources side, you’ll gain new skills on managing a broad range of human resources functions such as performance development, workforce planning and employee relations.
Fast-track your path to a HR leadership role with this online double diploma! Enquire today.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this dual diploma the subjects you may study include:
Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918)
- BSBLDR511 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50618)
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Elective units (3):
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 - Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationship
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.