In a nutshell
Accelerate your leadership career with a nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) from LET Training. Whether you’re a seasoned or future leader, you’ll hone your skills and become accredited in a wide range of areas with highly sought after qualification.
Log in and learn online anytime, anywhere! Throughout the online course, you’ll cover financial management, strategic planning, managing compliance systems, and implementing work health and safety regulations. Suited to senior manages in any industry – from marketing to finance, accounting to HR, this course is an impressive addition to any leaders resumé.
Master your craft and take the next step in your career. Enquire about the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser AND appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this Leadership and Management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBCOM603 - Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 - Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.