In a nutshell
Business admin professionals comprise the largest population of office professionals in the workforce. Want to join the crowd? Start with the Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) course from LET Training.
During this 100% online, nationally-accredited course, you’ll develop your administrative skills on how to prepare financial reports, organise meetings and implement administration systems, and promote an innovative team environment.
Get equipped with the knowledge you need to take the next step in your career and become a valuable part of any team. Enquire now!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this Business Administration course, the subjects you study may include:
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 - Organise business travel
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.