In a nutshell
If you would like to build a career based on helping businesses operate in a more environmentally friendly manner, then this MSS50122 Diploma of Sustainable Operations qualification from ACBI (Australian College of Business Intelligence) could be the ideal first step.
This course offers the opportunity to develop skills in managing and measuring an organisation’s carbon footprint. Through exposure to real-life scenarios, learners will gain technical and theoretical skills to ensure their organisation is optimising its sustainability performance while adhering to regulations. Learners will design, manage, and lead environmental plans and find solutions for sustainable improvements.
The MSS50122 Diploma of Sustainable Operations is available 100% online (with classes via Zoom), or via students can face-to-face classes at the ACBI Sydney campus.
This course is ideal for those seeking to make a positive impact on the world by developing skills in sustainability management and leaving a lasting and meaningful legacy.
If you’re an NSW resident, you may also be eligible for Smart and Skilled, a NSW Government subsidy.
With Smart and Skilled funding, you may be able to study the Diploma of Sustainable Operations with a significant discount on ACBI’s normal course fees.
Why study the Diploma of Sustainable Operations?
ACBI Sydney Campus - Be Part of Something Great
Why study with ACBI as a domestic student?
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this MSS50122 Diploma of Sustainable Operations are:
- Education: completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent;
- English language: IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker;
- Age: be aged over 18
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
While completing the MSS50122 Diploma of Sustainable Operations qualification from ACBI (Australian College of Business Intelligence), you may study the following subjects:
- MSS015042- Measure and report carbon footprint
- MSS015043 - Develop strategies for more sustainable use of resources
- MSS015046 - Develop a business case for sustainability improvements
- MSS015047 - Develop strategic sustainability plans
- MSS015048 - Implement sustainability plans
- MSS015050 - Conduct an emissions audit
- MSS405088 - Plan, implement and monitor energy management
- MSS014018 - Apply circularity design thinking to all work streams
- MSS015054 - Lead circular economy initiatives in the supply chain
- MSS015045 - Develop required sustainability reports
- MSS015052 - Develop regulated sustainability reports
- MSS015049 - Conduct a sustainable water use audit
- MSMWHS200 - Work safely
- MSS405043 - Implement improvement systems in an organisation
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- MSMSUP390 - Use structured problem-solving tools
Why ACBI (Australian College of Business Intelligence)?
Australian College of Business Intelligence (ACBI) (RTO: 40835) is a leading provider of business and digital technology education in Australia. ACBI offers a wide range of services that are tailored to meet the needs of students and professionals seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge.
These services include flexible study options, practical and industry-relevant coursework, career development support, and access to state-of-the-art technology and learning resources. ACBI's courses are designed to equip learners with the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies to excel in their chosen field, and they offer a wide range of vocational qualifications in the field of business, IT, digital marketing, graphic design, sustainability and environmental management.
ACBI is committed to providing students with the best possible support to ensure they achieve their academic goals. They provide comprehensive student support services to ensure that students have access to the resources and support they need to succeed. ACBI's dedicated support team offers academic guidance, counselling, and support for personal and professional development. They also provide support for students with disabilities or who require additional assistance with their studies.
ACBI's student support services are available online and in-person, and they are committed to ensuring that students receive the best possible support throughout their academic journey.