In a nutshell
The Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business (BSB40302) from College for Adult Learning is perfect for those currently operating or looking to launch a small business as you will gain an understanding of business operations and how to succeed in today’s competitive market in a wide range of small business contexts. With this course, you’ll strengthen your ability to successfully launch a small business or new business venture. You’ll develop critical business skills to successfully market and promote your new business venture, as well as skills in developing and presenting business plans and proposals to successfully achieve stakeholder buy-in.
You’ll learn how to:
- Gain skills in financial planning to understand new business financial positions
- Increase your skills in developing business plans and business proposals to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Establish skills in legal and risk management for new business ventures to ensure the business is prepared for possible challenges
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBESB401 - Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 - Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB403 - Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBMKG438 - Implement and monitor advertising production
- BSBMKG441 - Develop public relations documents
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- BSBESB301 - Investigate business opportunities
- BSBESB302 - Develop and present business proposals
- BSBMKG442 - Conduct e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG434 - Promote products and services
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.