In a nutshell
We’re excited to offer students studying the Diploma of Business (Compliance) (BSB50120) with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP) Student Membership.
The College of Adult Learning’s Diploma of Business (Compliance) (BSB50120) is perfect for professionals who want to get qualified and be able to participate in and report on audits to ensure quality and compliance management standards are met. It has been designed to provide you with all the skills and tools necessary to manage business compliance and quality auditing assessments while supporting you with essential business skills such as policy development and business resource management. Not only will you have the ability to manage risks and ensure a safe workplace, but you’ll also gain essential transferable skills such as communication, to strengthen transparency between departments and influence stakeholders at all levels. A Business (Compliance) qualification will provide you with opportunities in a range of industries from manufacturing and technical services to hospitality, finance and education – just to name a few.
What you’ll learn
- Manage business risk and interpret compliance requirements
- Participate and report on quality audits
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage business resources and monitor business record systems
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this course, subjects you study may include:
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBAUD514 - Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBINS512 - Monitor business records systems
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.