In a nutshell
If you enjoy working with people and would like to start a career in human resources, or are looking to upgrade your current HR knowledge, then this Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) qualification from College for Adult Learning (CAL) could be a great option for you.
CAL’s Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) will strengthen your ability to foster a positive and productive workplace focusing on its people and culture. You’ll develop critical skills in change management, resource management and policy creation as well as managing budgets and financial plans to make effective business decisions that align with business goals and impact the bottom line.
What you’ll learn:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency with stakeholders
- Lead continuous improvement to ensure the business is always positively evolving
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position
- Foster innovation and develop a positive, results-oriented culture in your organisation
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, anyone can enrol.
When completing the Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) from College for Adult Learning qualification, you may study the following units:
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSTR503 - Develop organisational policy
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSTR501 - Establish innovative work environments
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.