In a nutshell
The College of Adult Learning’s Double Diploma of Quality Auditing (BSB50920) + Business (Compliance) (BSB50120) is perfect for professionals who want to get qualified and be able to ensure their business’ products or services go beyond basic compliance to reach the highest levels of quality. Our course has been designed to provide you with all the skills and tools necessary to interpret compliance requirements and ISO standards to lead quality audits while placing a focus on communication and enhance transparency between departments and staff. Not only will you have the ability to develop workplace policies and procedures, but you’ll also gain vital budgeting and risk management skills, valued across multiple industries from medical, food safety, to aged care and finance – just to name a few.
What you’ll learn
- Interpret compliance requirements and work within frameworks
- Initiate, lead and report in quality audits
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage business resources and business risks
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBAUD412 - Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBOPS501 - Manage business resources
- BSBAUD514 - Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.