In a nutshell
The Double Certificate IV Entrepreneurship and New Business (BSB40320) plus Marketing and Communication (BSB40820) from College for Adult Learning is perfect for those currently operating or looking to launch a small business. With a strategic combination of essential business and marketing skills, you will have the tools to take your business to the next level and succeed in today’s competitive market. In the Entrepreneurship and New Business course, you’ll learn key operational skills to launch and run your new small business, from developing business plans to finance and risk management.
You’ll learn how to:
- Gain skills in financial planning to understand new business financial position
- Develop key marketing skills to promote products and services
- Increase your skills in developing business plans and business proposals to achieve stakeholder buy-in
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 - Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBMKG439 - Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBESB401 - Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 - Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB403 - Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBMKG431 - Assess marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG434 - Promote products and services
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- BSBESB406 - Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBESB407 - Manage finances for new business ventures
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.