In a nutshell
Take the first step in your global business career with this online Executive Master of Business Administration course from Ducere Business School.
Designed for students with global career ambitions, this executive business degree offers the prestige of a world-leading university with the hands-on support of local offices. With this degree, you’ll have access to a course accredited by a university in the world’s top five per cent and taught by industry-leading experts — without leaving your home.
In this course, you’ll build a strong foundation in core business skills and knowledge. You’ll study business strategy, leadership, marketing, finance and innovation, and put your skills into practice with applied industry-based projects. With no exams and 100 per cent online learning, this course offers a flexible and highly relevant opportunity to gain a sought-after business degree without interrupting your life.
If you’re seeking to grow your confidence, enhance your career opportunities, or take your next step towards a leadership role, this course is for you.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- A bachelor's degree with an average above 60; OR
- Have three to five years of experience managing people, processes, or another level of complexity (eg technical complexity).
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Business strategy
- Leadership in practice
- Digital transformation
- Marketing and communications
- Finance for managers
- Industry applied project
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox