In a nutshell
Progress your business leadership career with the skills and experience gained in this online BSB50120 Diploma of Business qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this course is suited for people seeking to accelerate career development and build sought-after business skills. This qualification will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to seek work in senior leadership and management positions across a range of business industries.
You’ll learn how to think critically in the workplace; how to manage business finances and resources; how to develop strong policies and procedures; how to communicate effectively; how to manage and lead teams; how to develop and implement operational plans; and how to use emotional intelligence. This qualification is a work-ready pathway towards your career in leadership.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Project-based and case study assessments ensure your learning is practical, and Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team ensures your study experience is well-supported.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 — Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBOPS502 — Manage business operational plans
- BSBTWK502 — Manage team effectiveness
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR401 — Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBLDR411 — Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557