In a nutshell
Progress your business leadership career with the skills and experience gained in this online BSB50120 Diploma of Business qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this course is suited for people seeking to accelerate career development and build sought-after business skills. This qualification will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to seek work in senior leadership and management positions across a range of business industries.
You’ll learn how to think critically in the workplace; how to manage business finances and resources; how to develop strong policies and procedures; how to communicate effectively; how to manage and lead teams; how to develop and implement operational plans; and how to use emotional intelligence. This qualification is a work-ready pathway towards your career in leadership.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Project-based and case study assessments ensure your learning is practical, and Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team ensures your study experience is well-supported.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 — Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBOPS502 — Manage business operational plans
- BSBTWK502 — Manage team effectiveness
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR401 — Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBLDR411 — Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.