In a nutshell
You’re organised, practical, and like making things happen. Turn it into a rewarding professional career with this online Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520) course from UNE Partnerships.
Designed for students seeking to grow their careers, this entry-level qualification offers a broad foundation of skills and knowledge required to begin an exciting career in leadership and management. This course will equip you with the practical skills and foundation knowledge required to assume more responsibility at work, take a next career step, and develop yourself into a leader for your future.
With a particular focus on teamwork skills and workplace effectiveness, this course offers practical, real-world skills to immediately put into action at work. Grounded in a sound understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory frameworks, it offers a compelling and comprehensive background to leadership and management work in a broad range of settings.
If you’re eager to enhance your career prospects and want a rewarding leadership role in the workplace, this course is your next career step.
What you’ll need
- Year 10; OR
- Certificate III level qualification; OR
- Language, literacy, and numeracy evaluation.
- Currently working as a Team Leader; OR
- 1+ year of RELEVANT work experience; OR
- 3 + years of ANY work experience.
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- SIRXCEG004 - Create a customer-centric culture
- BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTEC403 - Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBLDR411 - Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBXBD403 - Analyse big data
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management processes
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
Why UNE Partnerships?
Looking for specialised training that’ll get you ahead in Business Management, Administration, Facilities Management, Practice Management or in the Public Sector? Turn to UNE Partnerships! They’re a training company of the University of New England - Australia’s oldest and most experienced distance education provider, so you can trust that you’ll get a quality online learning experience.
UNE Partnerships is committed to equipping you with the right skills to excel in your field. Their range of online courses are nationally recognised, industry-endorsed, industry-relevant and are of the highest standard.
UNE Partnerships (UNEP) have a genuine interest and care for your success and for the last 30 years, together with the University of New England, they’ve been offering a holistic approach to quality education and real outcomes for their students.
From start to finish, UNEP students are supported to ensure they’re Connected, Capable and Confident in their academic and personal endeavours.