In a nutshell
Get the right training to manage and maintain a resourceful and dynamic team when you study the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from LET Training.
This course provides you with a strong foundation to gain employment, up-skill for a promotion, or start your own business. Build both the personal and professional skills to identify, manage and grow exceptional teams, and learn how to build and manage effective teams, and organise your work to be safe, productive and compliant.
Gain 100% online access and simply log on anytime, anywhere! With a focus on innovation, improvement and leadership, this qualification not only equips you with the professional skills to develop great leaders – it builds those abilities in you, too.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
In this Leadership and Management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Why LET Training?
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.