In a nutshell
If you are looking to enter the exciting field of Human Resource Management and at the same time gain skills that will allow you to confidently perform at a more senior levels, then this Dual Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) and Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) qualification from College for Adult Learning (CAL) could be ideal for you.
By completing CAL’s Dual Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) and Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) qualification, you’ll gain key HR management skills with the Diploma course, then further develop these skills with a strategic focus in the Advanced Diploma course, expanding your career opportunities from HR management roles to senior and executive levels.
The Diploma course will equip you with modern skills in professional development and team performance management, through to implementing work health safety policies and managing employee relations. You will then take these skills to the next level with the Advanced Diploma course, where you will build your knowledge in strategic people management, risk management, change management and workforce planning, allowing you to confidently perform in more senior HR leadership roles.
We’re excited to offer students studying with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Professional Membership, valued at $396.
As a professional member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your HR career, be able to attend exclusive events to help you network and upskill, have exclusive access to the ASK: AHRI helpline for direct support from experienced HR professionals, be invited to join networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics, and have the opportunity to undertake the certification program to become recognized as an AHRI Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR). Terms and Conditions apply.
What you’ll need
This course requires students to meet the entry requirements. To satisfy the entry requirements for this Diploma course, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBHRM411 - Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 - Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 - Support human resource functions and processes.
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience. You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our HR Learning Coaches.
When completing the Dual Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) and Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) qualification from College for Adult Learning, you may study the following subjects:
- BSBHRM527 - Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBHRM521 - Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM524 - Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM522 - Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM523 - Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM525 - Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBFIN601 - Manage organisational finances
- BSBHRM612 - Contribute to the development of employee and industrial relations strategies
- BSBHRM614 - Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBHRM611 - Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR602 - Provide leadership across the organisation
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.