In a nutshell
The Dual Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10904NAT) and Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB40820) from College for Adult Learning is perfect for those looking to kick-start their career in digital marketing with essential social media and fundamental marketing skills.
You’ll develop social media skills to increase your online presence both organic and with paid strategies, build your brand identity on social channels and drive users to your website to become paying customers. You’ll also learn key marketing skills to provide support to internal stakeholders and the wider team to deliver marketing projects including the creation of communications plans, analysing consumer behaviour, developing content and executing marketing campaigns.
Also, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify, evaluate and take advantage of marketing opportunities by analysing market data;
- Develop social media strategies by identifying your audience, choosing the right channels;
- Establish both an organic and paid social media presence to increase brand reach and maximise returns on paid social media;
- Plan, implement and manage conversion strategies, including copywriting, web asset development, retargeting and email marketing.
What you’ll need
To do this course, you'll need to be 18 or over at time of registration, you'll need to demonstrate fluency in the English language and competency with literacy and numeracy.
In this course, subjects you study may include:
- NAT10904001 - Plan, implement and manage content marketing
- NAT10904002 - Plan, conduct and optimise organic social media marketing
- NAT10904003 - Plan, manage and optimise paid social media advertising
- NAT10904004 - Establish, build and leverage a personal brand on social media
- NAT10904005 - Plan, implement and manage social media conversion strategies
- SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 - Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 - Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 - Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBMKG437 - Create and optimise digital media
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- BSBCRT413 - Collaborate in creative processes
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.