In a nutshell
You’re a strong communicator who likes solving problems. Turn your skills into a rewarding new career in business with this online BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior professional or academic experience, this nationally recognised qualification provides a pathway to a professional career in business. In this course, you’ll build the skills, knowledge and experience required to seek work as as a customer service professional — helping solve problems and keeping customers happy.
You’ll learn how to deliver great customer service; how to evaluate and improve your own performance; how to manage complaints; how to market your organisation’s skills; and how to develop strong business relationships.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. With project-based assessments, you’ll graduate with the skills and real-world experience required to seek work in the exciting and dynamic field of customer service. If you’re looking for a career where your skills can make a difference in people’s lives, this course provides a pathway to meaningful work in business customer service.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT311 — Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 — Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 — Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 — Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 — Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 — Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 — Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303 — Create electronic presentations
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS304 — Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXCEG005 — Maintain business to business relationships
- BSBOPS305 — Process customer complaints
- SIRXMKT001 — Support marketing and promotional activities
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.