In a nutshell
You’re a strong communicator who likes solving problems. Turn your skills into a rewarding new career in business with this online BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior professional or academic experience, this nationally recognised qualification provides a pathway to a professional career in business. In this course, you’ll build the skills, knowledge and experience required to seek work as as a customer service professional — helping solve problems and keeping customers happy.
You’ll learn how to deliver great customer service; how to evaluate and improve your own performance; how to manage complaints; how to market your organisation’s skills; and how to develop strong business relationships.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. With project-based assessments, you’ll graduate with the skills and real-world experience required to seek work in the exciting and dynamic field of customer service. If you’re looking for a career where your skills can make a difference in people’s lives, this course provides a pathway to meaningful work in business customer service.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT311 — Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 — Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 — Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 — Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 — Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 — Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 — Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303 — Create electronic presentations
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS304 — Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXCEG005 — Maintain business to business relationships
- BSBOPS305 — Process customer complaints
- SIRXMKT001 — Support marketing and promotional activities
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557