Popular searches :
- graduate diploma in migration law
- diploma of legal services online
- paralegal courses online australia
- financial crime courses australia
- fraud investigation courses australia
- study migration law online
- criminology and criminal justice courses
- cert 3 justice studies online
- migration law study in australia
- bachelor degree in law
Juris DoctorStudy mode: Online Location: Anywhere Course Fee: Varies
The Juris Doctor is designed to equip non-law graduates with the knowledge and practical skills needed for careers in the commercial law sector.
- Law Reform Commissioner
3 years full-time or part-time equivalent
Master of LawsStudy mode: Online, On Campus Location: Online, VIC Course Fee: Varies
The Master of Laws is a comprehensive course focusing on international commercial law and corporate regulation, preparing students for leadership roles in a variety of legal careers.
- Legal Advisor
1 year full-time or part-time equivalent
Bachelor of LawsStudy mode: Online, On Campus Location: Online, Melbourne, Geelong, VIC, Warrnambool Course Fee: Varies
The Bachelor of Laws is an essential course for those seeking legal careers across industries including law, business, journalism, public administration, private enterprise and politics.
- Business Manager
4 years full-time or part-time equivalent