In a nutshell
Build the skills to keep employees happy and engaged with this Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) from MCI Institute.
If you’re a natural communicator who enjoys seeing others succeed, a career in human resources could be for you. This foundation-level course offers students with no prior experience the change to build sought-after skills to work professionally in human resources — helping unlock people’s potential.
In this diploma course, you’ll learn how to improve staff performance, organisational culture, and business performance. You’ll build core business skills in recruitment, employee relations and payroll management, and learn how to manage projects, mitigate risk, and think strategically.
Delivered online and with no exams, this self-paced course is flexible to fit your lifestyle, while still providing connection. MCI Institute’s dedicated team of hands-on mentors will help you navigate studying and graduate with new skills and experiences.
If you believe in the potential of people and want a career seeing talent grow, a career in human resources is for you.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course — anyone can apply!
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- MCI-O — MCI orientation
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM521 — Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 — Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 — Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 — Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBOPS504 — Manage business risk
- BSBHRM527 — Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBHRM531 — Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBHRM526 — Manage payroll
- BSBHRM525 — Manage recruitment and onboarding
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.