In a nutshell
Take your first step toward a new career in business with no prior experience required with this online BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Standard) qualification from Foundation Education.
A generalised course suitable for students from a wide variety of backgrounds, this qualification provides students with the foundation skills and knowledge required to start a career in business. In this qualification, you’ll learn how to work in a team, support and advise colleagues, and make sound decisions in any situation that emerges in the workplace. You’ll graduate with the skills and experience required to seek work in real-life business workplaces.
With online learning and on-hand help from Foundation Education’s student support officers, your learning experience is flexible and supported. You’ll build your knowledge through project-based and case study assessments, and build real-world skills for your start in the workplace.
If you’re naturally organised, like solving problems, and enjoy working with other people, a career in business may be for you. It starts with this qualification.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT311 — Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 — Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 — Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 — Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 — Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 — Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 — Write simple documents
- BSBTEC303 — Create electronic presentations
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBOPS303 — Organise schedules
- BSBOPS301 — Maintain business resources
- BSBOPS304 — Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXCEG005 — Maintain business to business relationships
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.