In a nutshell
You’re a natural communicator who wants to help people succeed. Turn your skills into a sought-after professional career with this nationally recognised BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification from Foundation Education.
Suited to students with no prior academic experience but with a goal to working in team management and leadership, this course provides the core skills and knowledge required to get ahead.
In this course, you’ll learn sought-after skills in communication, critical thinking, workplace relationships, business planning, and modelling leadership to your team. Upon course completion, you’ll be well-placed to take on new management responsibilities in your current work, or seek a new role as a Manager, Team Leader, Operations Manager or Business Development Manager.
Delivered entirely online, this course ensures you can still study while maintaining your work and lifestyle. Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team will be here for you from enrolment to graduation.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this leadership and management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCMM511 — Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 — Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 — Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 — Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 — Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBLDR411 — Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.