In a nutshell
In a digital and connected world, cyber attacks are common and can have grave consequences. Build the in-demand skills needed to protect people, organisations and businesses safe from cyber threats with this Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) (ICT50220) from Lumify Learn.
Study 100% online with 18 months access to all course materials. Structured across 20 units, this IT course will teach you ICT essentials including promoting workplace cyber security awareness and best practices; network security including identifying and confirming cyber security incidents; best practices and methodologies on how to design and secure your network, and how to lead and manage ICT infrastructure.
If you are currently working in IT administration, conducting technician work, or looking for a career change and this path is of interest to you, then this is the course for you. The nationally recognised Diploma will provide you with a strong basis of technical skills and knowledge needed for a career in IT and cyber security.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this IT course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBXCS402- Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- BSBCRT512 - Originate and develop concepts
- ICTSAS527 - Manage client problems ICTNWK540 - Design, build and test network servers
- ICTICT532 - Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT Network Security
- ICT50220 - Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
- ICTCYS402 - Identify and confirm cyber security incidents
- ICTCYS405 - Develop cyber security incident response plans
- ICTCYS406 - Respond to cyber security incidents
- ICTNWK537 - Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK538 - Install and maintain valid authentication processes
- ICTICT517 - Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTCYS407 - Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
- ICTNWK546 - Manage network security
- ICTCYS404 - Run vulnerability test assessments for an organisation
- ICTCYS613 - Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- ICTPMG505 - Manage ICT projects
- ICTCYS610 - Protect critical infrastructure for organisations
- ICTSAS524 - Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan
- ICTSAS526 - Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
Why Lumify Learn?
Want to make your mark in the Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with Lumify Learn.
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, Lumify Learn offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
Lumify Learn is part of the Lumify Group, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At Lumify Learn, they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.