In a nutshell
Understanding the best practices and quality standards that apply to operating a business is key to ensuring its continued growth. Build valuable skills with the Certificate IV in Business (Operations) (BSB40120) from MCI Institute.
This course will equip you with the business operations skills you need to properly manage and develop business practices in your workplace.
Across 12 months of self-paced study this course will be guided on how to use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment; apply communication strategies in the workplace; develop personal work priorities; implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs; apply business risk management processes and more.
Discover how to build a successful career in business planning, consulting, or development and enquire today!
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 - Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBESB401 - Research and develop business plans
- BSBMKG431 - Assess marketing activities
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management processes
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.