In a nutshell
Social media marketers are in high demand and businesses everyone are quickly recognising its influence! Tap into the power of social media for your business with this 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing delivered online by Open Colleges.
From Facebook and LinkedIn to Snapchat and Instagram, you will learn how to devise a social media plan for a range of mediums, and utilise tools such as email marketing and effective content to build your own personal brand.
This online course was created by industry leaders… We’re talking members of Forbes’ Top 50 global social media experts! You’ll get taken through social media network strategy, how to create engaging and effective marketing content, and master the art of creating your own personal brand on social media.
You will also learn how to use email marketing in your workplace, plus have the opportunity to set up and manage social media accounts across a number of channels, meaning you’ll graduate with an impressive portfolio showcasing your abilities and the cutting edge skills to succeed in the dynamic field of social media marketing.
Each student will receive a free 12 month student membership to the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI), the industry peak body for marketing professionals in Australia.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old; AND
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent; OR
- A qualification at Certificate III level or higher; OR
- Two years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
- Have successfully completed English at Year 12 level; OR
- Have successfully completed a nationally recognised qualification at certificate III level or above; OR
- Have at least three years' experience in a role that requires written communication and documentation.
In this social media marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- NAT10904001- Plan, implement and manage content marketing
- SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
- NAT10904002 - Plan, conduct and optimise organic social media marketing
- NAT10904003 - Plan, manage and optimise paid social media advertising campaigns
- NAT10904004 - Establish, build and leverage a personal brand on social media
- NAT10904005 - Plan, implement and manage social media conversion strategies
- BSBMKG542 - Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG545 - Conduct marketing audits
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges has been helping Australians realise their potential for over 125 years, and they're now one of Australia's leaders in online education. In the last decade alone, they've helped over 450,000 students gain the skills to launch, change or take the next step in their careers.
The common misconception is that studying online means that you’re studying alone, but at Open Colleges, they take great pride in the superior support provided to their students. They make it easy for you to get support when you need it with their student support team available Monday to Friday via email, phone and Live Chat and on the weekends, via Live Chat (when available). They’re here, in tandem with trainers and assessors, to make sure you’re supported the whole way through your course, from the time you enrol right through to your graduation.