In a nutshell
The 10791NAT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy qualification from The Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP) is designed for a diverse group of individuals who are interested in enhancing their professional abilities, exploring new career paths, or starting their own business with a focus on helping others. It is ideal for:
- Those looking to shift their career or venture into a new profession.
- Professionals with over five years of experience in any field who are eager to enhance their expertise and knowledge, either in a new field or within their current industry.
- Individuals seeking recognition for their existing skills and knowledge.
- Current therapists, medical professionals, and allied health workers aiming to acquire additional skills.
What Students Say - 10791NAT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy IAP RTO#70206
What you’ll need
All students should have:
- Year 12 or equivalent and 5 years of work experience in any field;
- Students who don't have a minimum Certificate IV qualification completed may have to complete an LLN Assessment.
While completing the 10791NAT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy qualification from The Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP),you will cover the following subjects:
- DCHHYP501 - Work within a clinical hypnosis framework
- DCHHYP502 - Prepare for clinical hypnosis session
- DCHHYP503 - Provide clinical hypnosis session
- DCHHYP504 - Monitor and evaluate clinical hypnosis interventions
- DCHSTP505 - Develop clinical hypnosis and strategic psychotherapy practice
- DCHSTP506 - Apply strategic psychotherapy techniques to clinical hypnosis
- CHCLEG001 - Work legally and ethically
- CHCCSL001 - Establish and confirm counselling relationships
Electives (choose 2 of the following):
- CHCCCS014 - Provide brief interventions
- CHCCCS019 - Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
Why The Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP)?
The Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP) (RTO: 70206) stands out as an award-winning and globally recognised training provider specialising in advanced, cutting-edge strategic approaches to Counselling, Mental Health, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy, and Strategic Psychotherapy. IAP are committed to developing an understanding of the specific needs of each student and delivering the best and most effective learning experience possible. IAP offers its students flexible study options, which include self-paced, online, and live broadcasted training. Additionally, IAP holds national accreditation as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and provides ongoing supervision for its graduates as well as career advice and assistance.
The Institute of Applied Psychology prides itself on a global network of renowned practitioners and facilitators, offering world-class training modules and robust student support mechanisms. IAP is committed to providing a safe and engaging study space for all students, and offer students a maximum level of support in terms of managing their study load, performance and personal circumstances in order to optimise their chances of graduating in as short a time as possible. Beyond a mere certification, IAP is committed to creating a nurturing learning environment that empowers individuals to make significant impact in their professional fields and the lives of others. So if you are looking to start or progress your career in this exciting and growing field, IAP makes an excellent choice as your potential training provider.