In a nutshell
Whether you’re a seasoned IT professional looking to upgrade your cloud computing skills, or a newcomer looking to join this exciting and growing industry sector, this ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology Elective Focus Cloud Computing qualification from Lumify Learn could be exactly what you’re looking for.
With many large and medium corporations shifting their IT services to the cloud the demand for qualified cloud computing professionals is at an all time high, and this course is designed to give you all the necessary knowledge and skills to build your career in this field. The course will immerse you in modern cloud computing techniques, technologies and providers and by the end of the course you will be able to competently manage setting up, deployment and maintenance of cloud-based systems for businesses of all sizes. You will learn how to identify and resolve client ICT problems, how to employ the latest cyber security measures to protect cloud-based systems, how to comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies, and how to apply advanced critical thinking to work processes.
By enrolling in the course, you will also be eligible to take part in the Industry Partner Program, where we connect you with those recruiting for front-line roles in the market.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites, but after enrolment, students are required to complete the Capability Quiz to assess an individual's language, literacy and numeracy levels to help the educators understand how they can best support you.
While completing the ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology Elective Focus Cloud Computing qualification from Lumify Learn, you will study a total of 20 units divided into four streams:
Investigate and implement IT infrastructure:
- ICTICT426 - Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
- ICTICT443 - Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
- ICTNWK420 - Install and configure virtual machines
- ICTNWK422 - Install and manage servers
- ICTTEN434 - Install, configure and test internet protocol networks
Administer cloud services:
- ICTCLD301 - Evaluate characteristics of cloud computing solutions and services
- ICTCLD401 - Configure cloud services
- ICTNWK421 - Install, configure and test network security
- ICTICT428 - Select cloud storage solutions
- ICTCYS403 - Plan and implement information security strategies for an organisation
Secure cloud based environments:
- ICTCYS402 - Identify and confirm cyber security incidents
- ICTSAS440 - Monitor and administer security of ICT systems
- ICTCYS404 - Run vulnerability test assessments for an organisation
- ICTICT424 - Address cyber security requirements
- BSBXCS404 - Contribute to cyber security risk management
Support cloud based services:
- ICTICT451 - Comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS432 - Identify and resolve client ICT problems
- BSBCRT404 - Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
- ICTSAS441 - Support ICT system software
- ICTPRG302 - Apply introductory programming techniques
Why Lumify Learn?
Want to make your mark in the Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with Lumify Learn.
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, Lumify Learn offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
Lumify Learn is part of the Lumify Group, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At Lumify Learn, they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.